RFC: new version of bibutils

Dear mentors, Dear debian-science people;

I am hoping that Yaroslav Halchen will continue sponsoring this (Hi
Yaroslav!), but I made quite a few changes in this new version
including:

     - soname bump
     - added a symbol file
     - converted packaging to topgit
     - two standards version bumps

Since this is my first experience with soname bumps and symbol files,
I would appreciate any feedback/sanity-checking on the packaging that
people have.

* Package name    : bibutils
  Version         : 4.1-1
  Vcs-Git         : git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/bibutils/
  Vcs-Browser     : http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/bibutils.git
  Upstream Author : Christopher Putnam <cdputnam@ucsd.edu>
  URL             : http://www.scripps.edu/~cdputnam/software/bibutils/
  License         : GPL-2+
  Language	  : C
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
bibutils   - interconvert various bibliographic data formats
libbibutils-dev - bibliography file converter, development kit
libbibutils1 - bibliography file converter, shared library

The upload would fix these bugs: 485243, 506960

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bibutils/bibutils_4.1-1.dsc