Re: RFS: redmine

On 12/03/2009 05:39, Ryan Niebur wrote:
[dropped CC to mentors]

Hello again,

Sorry for the rushed email this morning, I was just leaving but wanted
to give you my input. :)

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 04:12:54PM +0100, Jérémy Lal wrote:
On 11/03/2009 15:54, Ryan Niebur wrote:
Hi Jérémy,

Rather than installing vendor/plugins, all of the plugins should be
packaged. Gunnar Wolf did will_paginate, you can look at that for an
example.
ok, i'm going to have a look

also, if you don't want to package all of them yourself, feel free to ask me to do it.
I'd defidently be willing to. :)

for that matter, if you need any help with anything wrt packaging redmine, just ask.
I can't sponsor as I am not yet a DD, tho I can help with packaging.
I would also want to comaintain, if you want a comaintainer.
Indeed, i'll be glad.
Especially about the plugins, about which i have really no clue since i never used a redmine plugin.

Thanks for restarting the packaging effort on this!
--Ryan

PS: does your package automatically migrate on postinst?
yes
does it allow
multiple side by side redmine installs?
no
Does it use debconf to ask for
the database.yml stuff?
yes
Still haven't looked at it closely, it's been
a long day (err, week). :P

Jérémy Lal