Re: RFS: blueman

2009/3/1 Jelle de Jong <jelledejong@powercraft.nl>:

> Would it not be better to improver bluez-gnome? or work with the

bluez-gnome is... for gnome.

> Nope there are no official command line tools for pairing, there is the
> simple-agent.py script in the testing directory of the git source, but it
> is not supported and does fails for most devices. good command line
> paring tools are on my wish list.

While a command line tool is long needed, I don't see how a gtk tool
could be considered not useful.
As of now there isn't a single bluetooth suite that fits for people
that don't use Gnome or Kde.
This happens far too often, desktop-environment agnostic programs
should be the rule, not the exception.
As a Xfce user, more often left out in the cold than not, I would
greet with joy blueman.
Cheers,

Luca