Re: RFS: xeji (updated package)

Vincent Bernat wrote:
> Hi Mauro!
>
> You  should run  lintian against  .changes.  It  will check  both source
> (.dsc) and binary packages (.deb).  Moreover, you put all overrides into
> source.lintian-overrides.    You   should    put   some   of   them   in
> xeji.lintian-overrides instead.
>
> About the license, remove the part after "END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS".

Hi Vincent,
I was running against .changes, but against _source.changes instead of
_ARCH.changes, my bad. Also I did the changes you told me to do in the
copyright file; and finally i added the lintian overrides for the binary
package.

Now i just get this message, i believe this time worked fine.
> I: xeji: unused-override xeji source: debian-watch-file-is-missing

As usual you can get the .dsc from here
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xeji/xeji_1.2-14.dsc

Once again, *thanks for your time*.

Regards,