Re: RFS: xeji (updated package)

OoO En cette  soirée bien amorcée du jeudi 03  juillet 2008, vers 22:00,
Mauro Lizaur <lavaramano@gmail.com> disait :

> I reuploaded the package to mentors again [0] and fixed all the lintan
> warnings that i could find:
> - fixed the menu file
> - added an override for the watch file
> - added a note to the copyright file and added the missing copyright
> holder (taken from xeji.c from the upstream)
> - deleted the symlink to GPL v1 since it doesn't exist anymore in
> /usr/share/common-licenses (and i can't ask to the upstream about
> relicensing xeji because the project is dead basically) but added a link
> to gnu.org [1], also updated the FSF address.

Hi Mauro!

There are still  lintian warnings remaining.  Some of  them need lintian
overrides:
 - copyright-should-refer-to-common-license-file-for-gpl,
 - menu-command-not-in-package
But some of them need to be fixed:
 - menu-item-missing-required-tag
 - copyright-without-copyright-notice

You should depend on psmisc (because of killall).

Moreover,  you  should  include  the  whole  GPLv1  in  debian/copyright
(instead of  telling it is in /usr/share/common-license).  No net access
should be required to get the license.
--
I WILL NOT PRESCRIBE MEDICATION
I WILL NOT PRESCRIBE MEDICATION
I WILL NOT PRESCRIBE MEDICATION
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 9F02