Re: Tests that take more than ten times build time.

On Wed, February 13, 2008 11:34, Charles Plessy wrote:
> And another one, who was never built in mips, is number 509 in the queue
> (glam2).
>
> For njplot, the waiting time is already 29 days. Therefore, I am a bit
> doubtful that we have enough build power. Would we have, my original
> question would of course be pointless.

That is a fundamental problem with that architecture, and should be fixed
by porters of that architecture.  If you can't handle the build times you
posted in your previous mail, they can definately not handle a significant
part of our archive. Which can be seen by the large queue for that arch.

Either they can keep up or they are not a release architecture. We should
not be sacrificing our package quality over some fringe arch, while all
others can keep up just fine.

Thijs