Re: List of out-of-date packages on a given architecture.

On 05/02/2008, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> (Removing CC to debian-mips, as your last mail got the point across).

Well, that was on purpose…

> > Enjoy 4.3 series... An IMHO interesting test would be trying to
> > get it built with 4.2.
>
> While I'd love to, "this is a job for Debian (mips) man!". What I
> mean is, someone has to do this on a machine and tell me if this is
> a regression (since doko has ruled out the possiblity of GCC 4.2
> being the preferred build toolchain component, we have confirm that
> it's a regression).

… since I'd bet it's more likely to have a subscriber of -mips than a
subscriber of -mentors be able to do so, that's why I replied with a
cross-post. You might want to try $arch@buildd.debian.org, but looks
to me you might have more chance by asking the -mips subscribers.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois