Re: List of out-of-date packages on a given architecture.

[CC: debian-mips@lists.debian.org, because the problem has not been
raised there yet.]

Le Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 11:49:09AM +0900, Michal Čihař a écrit :

> You mean something like these:
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=mipsel&state=Needs-Build
> http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=mips&state=Needs-Build
>
> So you can see you are not alone :-).

Hi all,

thanks for all your ansers.

At the beginning I thought that the problem was that the buildds were
ignoring some packages, but finally it is "only" seems that they are not
keeping up.

So in conclusion, we have nothing else to do than hoping that the
buildds will restart keeping up some day, or is it time to ask on
debian-release that packages not up to date on these arches are allowed
to migrate in testing anyway ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy