Re: List of out-of-date packages on a given architecture.

On 05/02/2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I was just wondering if there was a tool accsssible to non-DDs, that
> would allow to get the list of packages that have been uploaded more
> than 10 days ago,

d-d-c might help?

> but never built on a given architecture.

Not that I know. You probably want to check the queues on buildd.net,
which should give you an overview of the state of each port.

> I am about to write an email to the buildd admin of mips and mipsel
> to ask for my packages to be built but before I would like to see if
> I am just unlucky, or if this is a more general dysfunctioning.

mipsel has a huge backlog, and ISTR that mips too. Nothing related to
your particular packages, I'd say. Remarks based on some packages of
mine, and of some packages I've been more or less tracking during the
last weeks.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois