Re: RFS: webcpp (adoption, bugfix and standards/dh7)

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 17:53, Jonathan Wiltshire
<debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 04:59:56PM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> mh, distclean is not a target of debian/rules; what I suggest is using
>> something like
>>
>> clean: clean-patched unpatch
>> clean-patched: patch-stamp
>>   <do the real clean stuff>
>>   dh clean
>
> Actually that's exactly what I did earlier while thinking about this
> anyway; also stopped it from configuring twice during build.

you did slightly differently from above, but if it works :)

there is a config.log file left in diff.gz, please remove it in the
next upload (probably before the 'rm' in config), but apart from that
the package looks fine so I uploaded it.

Thanks for your contribution,