Re: RFS: webcpp (adoption, bugfix and standards/dh7)

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 04:59:56PM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> When you upload a package to ftp-master, there are 2 possibilities,
> it's ACCEPTED (hence included in the debian archive) or it's REJECTED.
> In the latter case, you can reupload the same revision, since from
> archice POV that revision never existed, so it's ok.

Ok, that makes sense :)

> mh, distclean is not a target of debian/rules; what I suggest is using
> something like
>
> clean: clean-patched unpatch
> clean-patched: patch-stamp
>   <do the real clean stuff>
>   dh clean

Actually that's exactly what I did earlier while thinking about this
anyway; also stopped it from configuring twice during build. So
uploaded to the same location on mentors for your review.

> After this fast fix, all should be ok; sorry if it takes another
> iteration, because I make it not clear enough from the beginning.

It's fine, I'd rather take the time and learn much more this way than
just pushing it straight to archive and not doing.

Cheers

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Wiltshire