Re: ftp-masters

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> But does really an end user knows/cares about it? You are talkink
> from a developer POV, that's a little bit low-level than most of our
> users.

Someone who is looking at the changelog is getting to the lower levels
anyway. [Plus, it's not like this is particularly complicated stuff.]

> mh, so the latest changelog entry should report why the previous
> upload was REJECTED, and what was done to fix it.

Ideally, what was done to fix it is enough, because that'd tell you
why it was rejected.

Don Armstrong

--
As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly