Re: RFS: greenwich (updated and adopted package)

David Paleino wrote:

> On Fri, 02 May 2008 12:57:26 -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>
>> Btw, don't you think there's a better place for the contents of
>> debian/README.Debian?
>
> I've not written that, it's from the old maintainer. I believe it could go
> in NEWS, but I'm open to any suggestion!

NEWS is not for that kind of stuff. IMHO you could simply install it as
usr/share/doc/greenwich/TODO (upstream doesn't ship one anyway, and it
isn't a Debian TODO).

> Thanks for reviewing,
> David

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.