Request for comments (before I file a RFS)

NanoXML is a (actually more than one) small XML parser for Java.
Provides the Java packages net.n3.nanoxml.*, net.n3.nanoxml.sax.* and
nanoxml.* in different jars. I have packaged it since it is a
dependency for Knoplerfish (an OSGI implementation that I hope to
package for Debian)

I have a few questions I hope someone can answer:
Should I install the examples? In that case, should they be in doc?
Should I run the tests during the build?
Some small xml files has no license statement. Does that mean that I
remove them?
(If you have time to take a look at the package:) Are there things in
it that I should improve? Have I made any mistakes? This is the first
Debian package I have made from scratch, so I would appreciate the
feedback.
Is now the time to start looking for a sponsor?

The package (everything in a tarball) can be downloaded from
http://folk.ntnu.no/kvilhaug/debian/nanoxml.tar.gz

Debian-bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=478727
Source: libnanoxml-java
Binary: libnanoxml-java, libnanoxml-java-doc
License:
 This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
 In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the
 use of this software.

 Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
 including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
 freely, subject to the following restrictions:

  1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
     claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in
     a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
     appreciated but is not required.

  2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
     misrepresented as being the original software.

3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.

--
Sincerly
Sveinung

"Many have imagined republics and principalities which have never been
seen or known to exist in reality; for how we live is so far removed
from how we ought to live, that he who abandons what is done for what
ought to be done, will rather bring about his own ruin than his
preservation." (quote Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince)