RFS: greenwich (updated and adopted package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.2-4 of the package
"greenwich", which I'm adopting

It builds the binary package:
greenwich  - graphical whois client for GNOME

 A GNOME application which allows you to perform whois lookups. You enter the
 whois server to use (or choose from predefined values), type the name of the
 host you want to find details of; and the full output from the server will be
 shown. For convenience, output can be easily saved to file.

It's just a graphical program for those who hate the shell ;)

The package appears to be lintian clean; I've added a lintian override for

The upload would fix the ITA bug: 477829

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/greenwich/greenwich_0.8.2-4.dsc

Kindly
 David Paleino

--