Re: RFS: greenwich (updated and adopted package)

Hi David,

David Paleino wrote:

> The package appears to be lintian clean; I've added a lintian override for

You forgot that :)

$ licensecheck src/greenwich.pl
src/greenwich.pl: GPL (v2 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
$ grep Version LICENSE
                       Version 2, June 1991

However, in debian/copyright you state that:
Files: *
Copyright: © 2003-2004, Gavin Brown <gavin.brown@uk.com>
License: Artistic | GPL-1+

which appears incorrect, and the lintian override is incorrect anyway (the
address should be updated).

debian/control:
> Build-Depends-Indep: libgnome2-perl, imagemagick, menu

Is the menu dependency really needed? and the imagemagick one?

debian/control:
debian/rules:

You have an incorrect dependency on debhelper:
> dh_installmenu
> dh_gconf
> dh_lintian
> make: dh_lintian: Command not found
> make: *** [binary-indep] Error 127
> pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package

dh_lintian was introduced in debhelper (6.0.7), but you have a
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5).

Please fix the above mentioned issues (tough there might be more).

> Kindly
>  David Paleino

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.