Re: RFS: xiterm+thai (updated package)

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Neutron Soutmun <neo.neutron@gmail.com> wrote:

>  When do you plan to release the new release ?

My release goal left to be done is the documentation.

Another change that may affect your Debian packaging task
is the renaming of xiterm.1 man page to xiterm+thai.1.
I've also replaced xiterm referrals in the man page with
xiterm+thai, in sync to the binary program name change.
I'll add some more Thai-specific info before finalizing the
release.

Meanwhile, it would be nice if you could help test for
regressions which may be introduced by the bulk GCC
warnings fixes. (I've cleared all but one, which I'm not sure
if it's appropriate to fix.) Thanks.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan