Re: RFS: evilvte - lightweight terminal emulator

OoO En  ce milieu de  nuit étoilée du  mardi 22 avril 2008,  vers 04:20,
Wen-Yen Chuang <caleb@calno.com> disait:

> Vincent Bernat wrote:
>> - debian/copyright states GPLv2 or later while source code says
>> GPLv2 only.

> Fixed.

There is a mix of incompatible  licenses. You cannot mix GPLv2 only with
GPLv2 or later. You should license  all files with GPLv2 or get in touch
with  the  author of  sakura  to  ask him  to  relicense  with GPLv2  or
later. Moreover, you should add  license information on top of the files
that  don't have  one  or in  a  separate file  (as  upstream author  of
course).

>> - since you are distributing a binary distribution of evilvte, be sure
>> that the description matches the real options that are compiled

> Fixed. I also add a README.Debian for better documentation.

Good point.

>> Additionaly, add the  Homepage field in debian/control.

> Done.

It should be added in the source stanza (with Build-Depends and Standards-Version).

Apart from licensing problems, it seems ok to me.
--
I WILL NOT SHOW OFF
I WILL NOT SHOW OFF