Re: RFS: xiterm+thai (updated package)

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Neutron Soutmun <neo.neutron@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.08-1
>  of my package "xiterm+thai".

Please try to fix the many GCC warnings in the next upstream release.

>  The package appears to be lintian clean.

I see several warnings with lintian -I, please fix them and I will upload:

W: xiterm+thai: debian-changelog-line-too-long line 16
I: xiterm+thai: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/txiterm.1.gz:32
I: xiterm+thai: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key
/usr/share/applications/xiterm+thai.desktop:3 Encoding

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise