Re: RFS: fluid-soundfont -- Fluid (R3) General MIDI SoundFont

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Feb 21, 2008 12:28 AM, Toby Smithe <tsmithe@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> > >  What made you choose /usr/share/sounds/sf2 for installing the
> > >  soundfont? I notice that freepats uses /usr/share/midi for this.
> >
> > This is the directory that awesfx, the SoundFont loader for emu10k1
> > cards, defaults to.
>
> Perhaps suggest that package too?

It makes little sense to suggest awesfx on soundfont packages, but OTOH,
asking awesfx to suggest or recommend fluidr3, well, THAT would make a lot
of sense :-)

The same goes to timidity, as long as a timidity config file for fluidr3 is
added.

  Henrique Holschuh