Re: libcwd: one or two packages?

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 09:26:15PM +0000, Cord Beermann wrote:
> i can't find anything containing your mailadress in our dropboxes, so
> if it happens again, that mail from you doesn't go through to a list,
> check with the Listarchive and if it isn't there after two hours, send
> us a message:
>
> To enable us investigating errors or problems you should provide us
> with more information.
>
> Helpful would be: (we don't need all, provide as much as possible)
>
>  * the IP,

I sent it to a smart host. The routing should be same
as any other message that I sent (as well as this one).

>  * the Time (including timezone),

I sent my third message at 10 Jan 03:41:02 CET, that is 02:41:02 UTC.

>  * the Message-Id,

The Message-ID was: 20080110024102.GA23025@alinoe.com

Note how it contains the time in UTC.

I sent this message to debian-mentors@lists.debian.org of course,
and from carlo@alinoe.com.

>  * maybe some more things that could be related with that problem.

I have subscribed to whitelist@lists.debian.org around 02:29:46 UTC,
just before sending my last message. This did not help.

Since all my other mails got through, it has to be something
in the body of the message, possibly the URL that I have in it.
However, that you'd /dev/null messages of SUBSCRIBED people who
are even on the whitelist, would be behond me - so I reall don't
know what to think of it.

> http://lists.debian.org/whitelist is the thing you should subscribe.

Done, thus. Didn't help.

--