Re: libcwd: one or two packages?

Hallo! Du (Carlo Wood) hast geschrieben:

[ftr again: the outburst of spam yesterday happened accidently and
should be fixed now.]

> I still don't understand why my mail disappeared though, it
> doesn't contain anything NEAR spammy content.

i can't find anything containing your mailadress in our dropboxes, so
if it happens again, that mail from you doesn't go through to a list,
check with the Listarchive and if it isn't there after two hours, send
us a message:

To enable us investigating errors or problems you should provide us
with more information.

Helpful would be: (we don't need all, provide as much as possible)

 * the IP,
 * the Time (including timezone),
 * the Message-Id,
 * the Adresses you sent from and to,
 * maybe some more things that could be related with that problem.

We maintain a system with more than 150000 subscribers which gets
and sends a lot more than 1000000 Mails a day, without that
information we have no chance to find out what went wrong.

> Anyway, before I post again, I suppose I need to be added
> to a white list for debian-mentors@lists.debian.org.

http://lists.debian.org/whitelist is the thing you should subscribe.

Yours,
        Cord, Debian Listmaster of the day