Re: libcwd: one or two packages?

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 09:56:43PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hopefully things will get better. Hard moderations rules are quite
> inconvenient anyway (like you have one or two questions to ask on a
> list, and have to temporary subscribe, instead of setting
> Reply-To/asking people to keep you in Cc in their replies).

The way it is now, MY spam filters assign a value of +24 to
mail from debian-mentors@lists.debian.org as "auto white list",
because the ammount of average spam is SO freaking high, that
basically it assumes everything is... That can't be a good thing.
(My threshold for spam +5). The only reason I see this mail is
because it has 'libcwd' in the Subject line :p

I still don't understand why my mail disappeared though, it
doesn't contain anything NEAR spammy content.

Anyway, before I post again, I suppose I need to be added
to a white list for debian-mentors@lists.debian.org.

Please?

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>