Re: libcwd: one or two packages?

On 09/01/2008, Carlo Wood wrote:
> My mail, posted to this list on Jan 8, is ALSO lost... The subject
> was "libcwd: one or two packages?". The Message-ID was
> 20080108194058.GA30416@alinoe.com (I'm "replying" to a local CC now).

> Can someone tell me what is going on? Why did both posts that I mailed
> to this list not appear on the list?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2008/01/msg00011.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2008/01/msg00013.html

Note that you can request to be whitelisted. See “whitelist” on
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe

> This is tiresome - on one hand this list generates like 90% of all
> spam that I get, and on the other hand my mails are /dev/null-ed :/.
> May I suggest to just refuse all mails from non-subscribers, and
> always allow all posts by subscribers?

Hopefully things will get better. Hard moderations rules are quite
inconvenient anyway (like you have one or two questions to ask on a
list, and have to temporary subscribe, instead of setting
Reply-To/asking people to keep you in Cc in their replies).

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois