Re: New package "unicornscan" , I GIVE UP !

Am Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007 schrieb Felipe Sateler:
> Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> > Yes, I gave up. I had the feeling, no one was interested in new packages
> > at all, so I gave up. And yes, I had no fun and the package worked on my
> > system....
>
> The first steps in the mentoring process are usually the most frustrating
> ones: you post questins and/or packages and you don't get any reply. I
> think most of us have started that way. The problem is that, without
> an "insider" to help you out, you are relying on complete strangers that
> may or may not have the time, interest and energy to help you out.
> However, there is hope!
> After a while you get to know people, and then the process makes itself
> easier: you are no longer asking questions in the wild, but rather to a
> person you know, which makes a _huge_ difference in response.
>
> --
>
>   Felipe Sateler

So I am not the only "dump" man among the professionels in this area. Good to
know ! Meanwhile I managed to load up my package. I suppose, someone will
check this now (or not) and I have to wait, if there will be feedback.

Maybe, someone will fix the easy things, if there are any. If everything
fails, o.k., just another point in my life, where I added learning things.

I think, Linux should be fun, so the work will get best quality.

Kind regards

Hans