Re: mentors.debian.net reloading

On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 08:33:00PM +0100, Christoph Haas wrote:
> Cool, thanks for the link. It looks very powerful and hardly documented.

That code has been integrated in the python-debian package since some
months now; it's also already in testing. I consider it quite
documented, but yes ... "only" in the most common Python: doc strings.
In addition to that there are a couple of examples under
/usr/share/doc/python-debian/examples/debfile/ (of course after
installing "python-debian").

debfile has also been use extensively on all the .debs of the archive
(by Cyril IIRC) failing only in a couple of cases for strange .debs.

Feel free to ask directly if you have any other questions.

/me going to update the above blog post mentioning where the code is
now.

Cheers.