Re: RFS: grun -- GTK based Run dialog [delayed-7 NMU]

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 07:52:33AM -0500, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:
> Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org> writes:
> > Is it ok with you if I upload it with a string literal instead of a
> > define?
>
> Yes, no problem. Thanks for the review.

One more thing, the package failed to build a second time, because the
contents of the *gmo files were changed the first time.  I solved this
by moving their removal to the clean target (and updated
debian/changelog).  I suppose you don't have a problem with that?

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html