Re: RFS/RFC: sketch - 3D line drawings from scene descriptions

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:46:39 -0400, Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> said:

> Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> * sketch_0.2.27-1.diff.gz contains diffs to several files outside of
>>   the
>> debian directory. Ship proper patches for that, too, and make sure
>> your clean target really reverts all changes by the build process

> The diff.gz doesn't need to be confined to debian/. Although it is
> cleaner, if the package is small, and the changes aren't that many, it
> doesn't make much difference, and the overhead of using
> dpatch/quilt/other patch system seems too much.

        I actually prefer to make changes directly, and do not use a
 patching system (I prefer using my SCM system keep track of feature
 branches, and try to keep all my feature branches, as well as my
 integration branch, compilable at all times.

        manoj
--
Fear is the greatest salesman. Robert Klein