Re: RFS/RFC: sketch - 3D line drawings from scene descriptions

Hi,

> sketch     - Produce 3D line drawings from scene description language
> sketch-doc - Extra documentation for the sketch 3D line drawing system

I'm not a DD, so I can't sponsor you, but I've taken a fast look on your
 package and found the following problems:

* sketch_0.2.27-1.diff.gz contains diffs to several files outside of the
debian directory. Ship proper patches for that, too, and make sure your
clean target really reverts all changes by the build process

* debian/control:
  - priority should be optional imho
  - an empty Depends: field is not needed
  - use Architecture: any for the sketch package (you want to build the
package on all architectures, right?)
  - you could use the Homepage field directly in the header fields,
seems it's finally accepted up there

* debian/copyright: The file looks incomplete. I'd exspect at least the
GPL header there. I'd also place a link to the GPL-3 directly. Who knows
when the next GPL will come out ;)

I neither build nor tested anything, this was just a 2 minute fly-trough
- but I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Bernd

--