RFS/RFC: sketch - 3D line drawings from scene descriptions

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sketch".

* Package name    : sketch
  Version         : 0.2.27-1
  Upstream Author : 	Eugene K. Ressler, Jr. <sketch@frontiernet.net>
* URL             : http://www.frontiernet.net/~eugene.ressler
* License         : GPL
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
sketch     - Produce 3D line drawings from scene description language
sketch-doc - Extra documentation for the sketch 3D line drawing system

The package appears to be lintian clean, and builds for me in sid pbuilder.

The upload would fix these bugs: 440914

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sketch/sketch_0.2.27-1.dsc

<HYPE>
Sketch is under rapid development but it seems to be stable
enough to useful. I have been looking for a few years for a way to
produce precise 3D drawings for research talks; I think there must be
a few people in the same boat.  I don't think there is anything
equivalent already in Debian; ray tracers are complete overkill and
don't integrate nicely into LaTeX (and particularly into
beamer/pdflatex).  The upstream author seems responsive and excited
about having his package in Debian; since I filed the ITP a few weeks
ago he has gone through and added GPL headers to all the files. The
package has good user documentation.  There are about 10000 lines of C
code with no dependencies other than libc.
</HYPE>

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me, or had some
comments to improve the packaging.  This is my first sponsorship
request, so be extra vigilant/kind :-).

Kind regards
 David Bremner

--
David Bremner                        Associate Professor, UNB Computer Science
bremner@unb.ca			            Cross Appointment, UNB Mathematics