Re: RFS: gconf-cleaner - GConf database cleaner

Rogério Brito wrote:

> On Aug 10 2007, Julien Valroff wrote:
>> Le vendredi 10 août 2007 à 17:32 +1000, Paul Wise a écrit :
>> > That was probably CDBS, not dh_installdocs. I don't think it is a bug,
>> > because not everyone lists the upstream authors in the copyright file.
>>
>> You are right, but shouldn't they list them in the copyright file? ;-)
>
> Paul is right here. Not everybody lists the upstream authors in the
> copyright file. This is a bug in the packages.

Not necessarily so. If the number of authors is large, there is no point in
copying AUTHORS into debian/copyright. Some packages of mine say in
debian/copyright:

Upstream Authors: Main Author and others. For details, see the AUTHORS file
provided.

This way, you have automatic update of the authors when updating to a new
upstream version.

--

  Felipe Sateler