Re: RFS: gconf-cleaner - GConf database cleaner

Le vendredi 10 août 2007 à 17:32 +1000, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On 8/10/07, Julien Valroff <julien@kirya.net> wrote:
>
> > > AUTHORS file doesn't need to be installed (debian/copyright covers it)
[...]
> > I must say I have hesitated as it was automatically added by
> > dh_installdocs. As the copyright file is obvisouly present in all
> > packages, couldn't we consider this as a bug in dh_installdocs?
>
> That was probably CDBS, not dh_installdocs. I don't think it is a bug,
> because not everyone lists the upstream authors in the copyright file.

You are right, but shouldn't they list them in the copyright file? ;-)

> > I have removed the SYNOPSIS section - the short synopsis in the NAME
> > section and the DESCRIPTION section should be enough, am I right?
>
> Read the man-pages manual page from the manpages package, SYNOPSIS is
> meant to be an overview of the command line options that are
> available. So, if there are any command-line options, re-add it and
> fix the content (I don't have a copy of -1, can't wait for the REVU &
> mentors merge)

No, gconf-cleaner has no command line option (that's why I had replaced
the content by the short description, but hadn't thought this had to be
in the NAME section).

Cheers,
Julien