Re: RFS: gconf-cleaner - GConf database cleaner

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your comments.

Le jeudi 09 août 2007 à 23:10 +1000, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On 8/9/07, Julien Valroff <julien@kirya.net> wrote:
>
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gconf-cleaner/gconf-cleaner_0.0.3-1.dsc
>
> Some minor issues:
>
> AUTHORS file doesn't need to be installed (debian/copyright covers it)

Removed from the binary package.

I must say I have hesitated as it was automatically added by
dh_installdocs. As the copyright file is obvisouly present in all
packages, couldn't we consider this as a bug in dh_installdocs?

> The NAME section of the manual page needs a synopsis line:
>
> gconf-cleaner - tool to clean gconf settings

Done.
I have removed the SYNOPSIS section - the short synopsis in the NAME
section and the DESCRIPTION section should be enough, am I right?

> Don't forget to send the manual page upstream.

Will do this.

New package was uploaded to mentors.d.o:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gconf-cleaner/gconf-cleaner_0.0.3-2.dsc

Cheers,
Julien