Re: RFS: Many php-* packages to be updated: php-auth-http php-compat php-config php-crypt-cbc php-event-dispatcher php-html-common php-html-select php-image-barcode php-net-ping php-net-portscan php-xml-rss (updated package)

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 12:18:55PM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > [...]
> > This is a VERY good idea, and I think it will help a lot to improve the
> > pear package. Thanks for writing this.
>
> I currently maintain some PEAR packages and would be interested in joining
> such a group. Can you add me to the Alioth group please? My login is 'thijs'.

If you speak of webapps-common, see directly with group admins,
I'm not (yet?) member of this group.

If you speak of alioth group for maintaining pear-modules
packages, it's currently in pkg-php group. I'm not group admin
then ask for joining (please list your pear-modules packages).

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E
Evolix - Informatique et Logiciels Libres http://www.evolix.fr/