Re: ITS: sqlitebrowser; was: Re: RFC: sqlitebrowser - GUI editor for SQLite databases

Hi Laszlo,

Thank you for your quick reply.

On 8/5/07, Laszlo Boszormenyi <gcs@lsc.hu> wrote:
>  Well, I dislike QT based things, but as I'm the maintainer of sqlite
> and sqlite3, I will review your package and may sponsor it.

I usually dislike QT too, but sqlitebrowser is the only software I
found to easily examine an SQLite database.

> For the very
> first look it looks good, but I need to review it.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you find some errors in it.
I have been using the package for a few days now, and haven't noticed
any problem, but it is not unlikely that I have missed some things...

Thanks,

    François