Re: RFS: Many php-* packages to be updated: php-auth-http php-compat php-config php-crypt-cbc php-event-dispatcher php-html-common php-html-select php-image-barcode php-net-ping php-net-portscan php-xml-rss (updated package)

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>>> http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft-php/html/ch-php-libs.html#s
>>> -php-libs-pear
>> This is a VERY good idea, and I think it will help a lot to improve the
>> pear package. Thanks for writing this.
>
> I currently maintain some PEAR packages and would be interested in joining
> such a group. Can you add me to the Alioth group please? My login is 'thijs'.
>

> Thanks,
> Thijs

I have also request to be part of the group (gplhost-user is my login),
as somebody asked me to do so, but received no answer so far...

Thomas