Re: mini-dinstall, repository signing and apt-get authentication

Neil> reprepro doesn't force these on you but it does not stop you
Neil> adding them later either.

Ian> OK, I'll take a look at reprepro.

I did.  reprepro still wants me to have a pool and dists subdirectories,
at the very least.  This just makes it more complicated to maintain,
in particular to upload the debs.

I don't think reprepro is the right tool for my job, either.  Again,
this is _not_ a mirror.  It is just a bunch of debs (about 30 right now)
that I build myself on a desktop machine, then upload to share with other
client machines.

Is _anyone_ else doing this?  Seems like a natural thing to do.

--
This line is completely ham.