Re: Strange problem with upstream sources (needing to repackage?)

Hi,

In fact I just made this quick'n dirty package for my own use and never
really planned to upload it into the archive :)

However, I'd be really happy if someone else takes care of it.
Please go ahead !

PS: Yes sources have been repacked, and dskdev_cmd really doesn't mean
anything, so I decided to rename it to hfsprogs :)