Re: Strange problem with upstream sources (needing to repackage?)

Hi,

I guess you're trying to package HFS+ tools for Linux ?
I already made a package, based on darwin sources + gentoo patches.

Here is the package:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hfsprogs/hfsprogs_332.14-1.dsc

(Works on i386 and amd64).

Rogério Brito a écrit :