Re: Change in my sponsorship requirements

also sprach Colin Tuckley <colin@tuckley.org> [2007.07.15.1618 +0200]:
> No, I saw it and assumed that is what would happen in the case
> where the uploads use ~r1 etc and the final upload to Debian by
> the sponsor deleted the extra part of the revision.
>
> It's having all the changelog entries for the packaging *attempts*
> in the final debian package that I'm objecting to.

Yes, exactly. Each packaging attempt gets a separate changelog entry
and when it's final, you merge them all, effectively erasing the
history.

Apart from that, don't be ashamed of making progress!

heisenberg may have been here.