Re: Change in my sponsorship requirements

martin f krafft wrote:

> You may have missed my point about merging the changelog entries
> when preparing the final version. Until then, having changelog
> entries for mentee changes is rather helpful to the sponsor,
> I think.

No, I saw it and assumed that is what would happen in the case where the
uploads use ~r1 etc and the final upload to Debian by the sponsor deleted
the extra part of the revision.

It's having all the changelog entries for the packaging *attempts* in the
final debian package that I'm objecting to.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"My mind free-associates far too much; I'm going to have to start charging it."