Re: Change in my sponsorship requirements

On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 10:33 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> I think it is easier for everyone if every change
> during sponsorship gets a new Debian version, so if you need me to
> sponsor packages, each upload to mentors.debian.net must use a new
> Debian version.

That makes debian/changelog written by newbie packagers needlessly long.

> This doesn't affect any other sponsor, it's just a change in how I
> prefer to sponsor.

True, it doesn't affect other sponsors.

I would regret that this would be enforced at mentors (I know, you did
not suggest that).  I prefer only one added block in debian/changelog
per upload to Debian, although I allow multiple blocks if the packager
wants that.

Regards,

Bart Martens