RFS: debian-sec

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "debian-sec".  Debian-Sec is a
collection of existing and new (arp-scan and sucrack - submitted separately)
packages identified as useful in assessing hosts, networks, applications and
protocols.

As someone who works in the UK security testing industry, I find these tools
(and more which I intend to package) to be useful in my work..  I have
already made these available (to my peers and colleagues in the UK) as a
separate repository accessible from:

deb http://www.nth-dimension.org.uk/pub/debian-sec ./
deb http://mirror.public-internet.co.uk/debian-sec ./

However, I hope they will also be useful to the wider community.

Since Debian-Sec is a meta package, I do not believe it should require
significant support, however I am ready to make any changes required to fit
the Debian packaging guidelines.  Since I am also packaging sucrack, arp-scan
and other tools it would be useful to have a single mentor for the entire
body of work.

* Package name    : debian-sec
  Version         : 0.2.3
  Upstream Author : various
* URL             : various
* License         : various
  Section         : contrib/admin

It builds these binary packages:
debian-sec - debian-sec packages
security-client - debian-sec protocol specific client packages
security-develop - debian-sec tool and exploit development packages
security-emulate - debian-sec host emulation packages
security-encrypt - debian-sec data encryption packages
security-enumerate - debian-sec host enumeration packages
security-fuzz - debian-sec protocol fuzzing packages
security-host - debian-sec local host packages
security-misc - debian-sec miscellaneous packages
security-server - debian-sec protocol specific server packages
security-sniff - debian-sec traffic sniffing packages
security-tunnel - debian-sec traffic tunneling packages
security-wardrive - debian-sec bluetooth and wifi wardriving packages

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/d/debian-sec/debian-sec_0.2.3.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Kind regards
Tim Brown
--
Tim Brown