Re: RFS: debian-sec

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 01:41 +0000, Tim Brown wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "debian-sec".  Debian-Sec is a
> collection of existing and new (arp-scan and sucrack - submitted separately)
> packages identified as useful in assessing hosts, networks, applications and
> protocols.

First off, the obligatory "I'm not a DD", so factor that into your
consideration of my thoughts here.

The name of this package makes me think there's a debian-sec group that
is related. If there's a debian-security or something, that might be
confusing...

Also, why debian-sec and then a bunch of security-* packages. The naming
seems confusing to me.

Richard