Re: new package splix

El vie, 16-02-2007 a las 17:29 +0200, Damyan Ivanov escribió:
> -=| Carlos Pasqualini, 16.02.2007 16:49 |=-
> >> Next, you upload the source package (.dsc, .orig.tar.gz, .diff.gz)
> >> somewhere and ask on this list for someone to review it.
> >
> > i use the provided tar.bz2 with the default compilation options on my
> > i386 PC.
> > i must learn what i must change (if is something) i haven't read the
> > Debian Policy yet, i'm only packing into a deb a package that compiles
> > too easy on my system. (otherwise i have not the knowledge to do the
> > work)
>
> I am not sure I understand correctly, but it seems to me you missed
> some important readings. Please visit
> http://www.bg.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ and start from there.

i will red that in the next days.. when i've readed i will write to this
list again

> >> Did you file an ITP bug?
> >
> > ITP ?? what it means?
>
> "Intent to package". This is a special kind of bug report, filed
> against the "wnpp" package on the debian bug tracking system. More on
> this in section 2.1. of the guide above.

i've just been reported the ITP bug

> 	dam
> P.SA. Please don't reply directly, always CC the list too.
mi intention was to reply "to the list". later i see mi error, i was
sending the ITP bug and witing for ending that task to send a mail to
the list.

thanks for the help and your time!!!

charly