Re: new package splix

-=| Carlos Pasqualini, 16.02.2007 16:49 |=-
>> Next, you upload the source package (.dsc, .orig.tar.gz, .diff.gz)
>> somewhere and ask on this list for someone to review it.
>
> i use the provided tar.bz2 with the default compilation options on my
> i386 PC.
> i must learn what i must change (if is something) i haven't read the
> Debian Policy yet, i'm only packing into a deb a package that compiles
> too easy on my system. (otherwise i have not the knowledge to do the
> work)

I am not sure I understand correctly, but it seems to me you missed
some important readings. Please visit
http://www.bg.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ and start from there.

>> Did you file an ITP bug?
>
> ITP ?? what it means?

"Intent to package". This is a special kind of bug report, filed
against the "wnpp" package on the debian bug tracking system. More on
this in section 2.1. of the guide above.

	dam
P.SA. Please don't reply directly, always CC the list too.
--
Damyan Ivanov                           Modular Software Systems
phone +359(2)928-2611, 929-3993              fax +359(2)920-0994