new package splix

hi

i found a package called splix, it has no deb available.
splix is a driver for cups for samsung printer supporting the SPL2 and
SPLc proprietary samsung printer language

the output f the deb-control file of the package i've compiled is:

paquete debian nuevo, versión 2.0.
 tamaño 35796 bytes: archivo de control= 571 bytes.
     690 bytes,    14 líneas     control
 Package: splix
 Essential: no
   SpliX is a set of CUPS printer drivers for SPL (Samsung Printer
Language) printers. If you have a such printer, you need to install and
use SpliX. Moreover you will find documentation about this proprietary
language on the splix website at http://splix.ap2c.org/.

   Note that only SPL2 and SPLc printers are currently supported!
However we are looking for people who have a SPL printer to implement it
as soon as possible.

i want to make this package to be available on Debian for everybody, may
be somebody can help me to maintain this package an teach me how to be a
Debian Maintainer.. (Now i'm only a Debian User)

I will get info with the developers of splix about permission to make a
binary package for Debian, but i think that it will be no problem at all
because the Licence is GPL.

This driver works much better than GDI for my Samsung ML-2010 printer,
and as i sale Computers and Printers ( cassually the samsung ones ;) )
in my city, i want my prefered OS to support them. So i won't ask
somebody else to do it, if i can do it from myself, and help to improve
the Debian project, as i use a LOT Debian in my Desktops and my Servers.
Everything i can help, i will do it..

well.. bla bla bla.. (stop it!) jajajaja

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT'S NEXT!!

Thanks!

Charly