Re: RFS: vrms (updated package)

Rogério Brito wrote:
> No problems. You can download it from there or, if you can't connect
> there another time, you can download it from a tarball (only 23k) with
> all the contents from
> <http://www.geocities.com/rtbrito/debian/vrms.tar.gz>.

the dns from the original site is not working here, just in case you'd
like to know. however...

> If you still can't download from there, I will upload it to another
> place, where I have more space and I don't think that they contrain what
> is uploaded to (like what happens with yahoo).

...i uploaded this one here in the morning.

for a next upload, if i were you, i would:

  * replace install -o root -g root with install; it does not make any
    sense at all, since dh_fixperms is correcting this anyway.
  * remove the directories from debian/dirs which are not needed because
    of your install -D calls in rules.

if you want/need further sponsoring, contact[0] me. note that i'm a
picky bastard and therefore, always the first upload takes time, all
further uploads are processed quite fast.

[0] http://people.debian.org/~daniel/documents/sponsoring.html#contact