Re: RFS: vrms (updated package)

Rogério Brito wrote:
> Those are the perils of maintaining a package that was long ago
> forgotten/neglected (if you see the BTS and the page at
> <http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/v/vrms/current/changelog>,
> you'll will see that the package had a long hiatus of being maintained
> and I'm just picking it up).

i don't care from where these things results, you don't need to justify
something, just correct it (if you want :)

>>   * installing with -o and -g is useless, will be fixed by dh_fixperms
>>     later anyway.
>
> I tried to fix this, but I can't find a way to tell dh_fixperms to not
> make vrms/reasons/vrms executable (yes, experimenting with -X, --exclude
> and various ways of telling it didn't work on my system).

i don't know what the problem is?
just do

	install -D -m 0755 vrms debian/vrms/usr/bin/vrms

and be done with it. dh_fixperms does not take -x from it...

same with the rest, so debian/dirs is not needed.