Re: RFS: thailatex (orphaned package for babel-based Thai latex support)

On 4/28/06, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
On Fre, 28 Apr 2006, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> >First, you should bump your versioned depends on tex-common to 0.19,
> >since you need a working dh_installtex.
>
> That means replacing ${misc:Depends} with explicit info.
> Hmm.. OK. I've done it, as well as adding it to
> Build-Depends-Indep.

No hold on.

For the Build-Depends-Indep: you need tex-common >= 0.19.

For the Depends: the misc:Depends is ok, you don't need higher
tex-common.

It is only needed for the build process as dh_installtex till 0.18 was
buggy.

Ah, OK.  This clears my doubt whether a bug report against
dh_installtex is needed to make it replace misc:Depends
correctly. So, it's my misunderstanding. :-)

So, I've reverted the misc:Depends replacement.
Only Build-Depends-Indep is changed.

--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/